Been too lazy to blog lately. No, make that…the LAST 2 years! Lazy and busy. Busy mostly. Sometimes, busy being lazy. Or, too lazy to be busy. Alternate those and that’s me.
Anyway, I have heard the whispering in my soul to write something. Anything! So, I’m thinking I’ll do this regularly. Try to, at least.
Let me see if I can revive ze old blog of mine.
Baby sister’s birthday. She’s, what, 38? Funny how you don’t feel old, at all. Well, save for the occassional creaks and spikes in blood pressure, you still feel the same as you were 18.
Can’t eat too much ice cream now, though.
If you can’t escape the toxic people in your life:
1. Don’t allow them to manipulate you into acting in certain ways (For example, don’t allow them to control you by being moody, demanding or rude.)
2. Don’t tip toe around them or live your life walking on egg shells.
3. Don’t make excuses for…
I am so bored outta my mind!!!
Spooked myself watching YouTube videos of those “strange sounds around the world”.
That was not a good idea.
I did it becuase this Facebook friend of mine posted a status thingy (whatever you call it) that she was awakened by it last night, in Japan.
Anyway, she’s still alive to tell the tale, so maybe there’s nothing to be scared of…yet.
Sticking to Viki for now.
For Dani and I. Pig is me, bear is her.
1. The Constant Victim - This kind of individual will always finds a way to end up as a victim in their relationships.
2. One-Upmanship Expert – This person uses put downs, snide remarks and criticisms, to show that they’re superior, and know much more than you.
3. Powerful Dependents – They…
1. Dishonesty: He or she repeatedly lies to you about where they were, what they were doing, who they were with etc.
2. Lack of support for you: He or she is always looking for support from you but gives very little back in return. You are the one who makes the most if the effort, and does the…
Top 10 Words of Wisdom from Gandhi
1. Be the change.
2. What you think you become.
3. Where there is love there is life.
4. Learn as if you’ll live forever.
5. Your health is your real wealth.
6. Have a sense of humour.
7. Your life is your message.
8. Action expresses priorities.
9. Our greatness is being able to remake ourselves.
10. Find yourself in the service of others.